Tuesday 3 January 2012

Drop

I wanted to look at how things dropped in real life so I could portray the movement of dropping right in my After Effects animations. Looking at the physics of how things move should help me move my text in my animations.
 This video shows rain falling which I have used for inspiration already for this brief but its good to watch how it actualy drops and what happens after it drops on a surface.


 This video is of a building being demolished, I think this is good to look at when looking at dropping as the pyhisics and movement of the dropping of the building is really interesting.





These are both videos of items being dropped from a height, they also show what happens to the items once they hit the floor which is something I am looking at in my animations, what happens to something once it has dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment