Sunday 5 February 2012

Vinyl Sleeves

I have looked at some vinyl sleeves and documented the ones that
 I think have relevance to what I want to do with my CD packing.  


Panda Bear
The text on this sleeve has the same sort of cut out feel
I want to go for on my packaging, its clear and concise on the outside with illustrations on the inside.


Joy Division
With this sleeve I really like the material its made out of,
it gives it a more special edge, again very simple but made well.


The Maccabees
I've blogged these before so spoken about them already but here I got my hands on them and go to see how they are made and also what they look like when opened up.


The Beasties Boys
With this one I like how the inside record works with the sleeve, matching the orange circle on the inside with the one on the sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment